Tuesday 22 January 2013

OoO – but still working...........

For the next week or so, up to the end of the month both Mark and myself will be away from home (and our patches!!) so we may be a wee bit slow replying to emails etc so please bear with us as we try and keep up as the first month draws to a close.

Over the next few days we (Mark) will be posting a few short posts outlining a few developments, reminding people to post their end of month scores and sending in your best sightings of the month etc so please keep checking the blog and twitter for any updates.

Have a great end to the month everyone, I’m off to The Gambia to get some sun and see some birds, while Mark is off to the North Sea to count kittiwakes and fulmars, I think I know where I’d rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment